Saturday, November 23, 2019

Mama Sloth

Last year, I made these cute llamas for Caleb and Mariah because they have a llama thing.  I don't know why.  I bought the pattern on Etsy from a great shop called Maisie Moo Pattern Shop.  At the time, she was running some sort of BOGO sale, so I picked up another couple patterns that I thought were cute, but if I'm honest, didn't really have a plan for.  Earlier this fall, Mariah bought a pair of socks with sloths on them that she thought were the cutest things in the world.  That reminded me that one of the Maisie Moo patterns I bought was a mama sloth with her baby.  How convenient!

Her patterns are well priced, simple, and have great instructions.  This mama sloth turned out adorable and I know Mariah will love her.  




PLEASE NOTE:  I have never personally communicated with the pattern designer other than to order the pattern.  I didn't receive a free pattern for this post and I'm sure she doesn't even know this blog exists.  

No comments:

Post a Comment