Saturday, April 27, 2019

Llamas


For some reason, my kids have a fascination with llamas.  Not real llamas . . . just llamas they see on stuff.  I saw this cute pattern  on Etsy and decided to make them a matching set.  The pom-poms are just circles of felt cut with a hole punch.  I don't know if I've ever talked about that before, but a good-quality Fiskar hole punch -- the kind with the rubber coated handles -- does a really nice job punching felt.  I use a 1/4" one for this size and a 1/8" one for my eyes.


These were super fast to put together and they're really cute on the tree!






PLEASE NOTE:  I have never personally communicated with the pattern designer other than to order the pattern.  I didn't receive a free pattern for this post and I'm sure she doesn't even know this blog exists.  

No comments:

Post a Comment