Saturday, November 23, 2019

Spa Girl Mariah

Mariah is planning to go to beauty school to become a nail tech and is into all things makeup and girly.  I happened upon this cute spa day clipart  that I thought would be an adorable ornament.  I've actually had it for a couple years and finally got around to making a pattern and ornament. 



I think the face mask is HIGH-LARIOUS!  And I just did little dots of paint for the nail polish.  Yes -- those individual polka dots are stitched down because I'm a martyr, but that's exactly what Mariah's little furry bathrobe looks like.  I even took my felt up and matched the color.  She's gonna love her!  



DISCLAIMERS:

In case anyone happens by and thinks I've stolen someone else's work or thinks I'm profiting from it:


  • purchased the clip-art.  I did not do a "right click/save as."
  • I am not selling a pattern made from this clip-art.  I'm not even giving away a pattern made from this clip-art.  
  • I am not selling ornaments made from this clip-art.  

No comments:

Post a Comment