Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Village People, Part II

I made the first half of the Village People in 2019 and I did manage to do the second half in 2020.  Take a minute to go back to that original post to refresh your memory.  The second half turned out just as great as the first half.



These are just so hilarious.  I think they should hook up with the Drag Queens and all go our for the night!  It would be really hard for me to pick a favorite because they all have such fun details.  But I think the motorcycle guy might just edge the others out for this:

Don't hate me because I'm secretly trashy.  It just had to be done.  





Here they are, ready to hit the floor at the disco!
(And, yes -- I did take this before attaching
the construction worker's hammer!)





Reminder to clipart designers:  I do not sell the ornaments or the patterns.  I purchase the clipart and use it to make felt patterns.  I profit in no way from anyone else's work.    



No comments:

Post a Comment