Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Alligator

Caleb and I went to New Orleans for a few days over his spring break last year.  For reasons I don't understand, doing a gator tour was on his bucket list.  We managed to fit one in between all the eating we did.  It wasn't the worst thing I've ever done, but I feel no need to repeat it.  We did indeed see some gators up close:




I definitely felt like this would be a good souvenir ornament.  I wasn't crazy about the DeAngelis alligator pattern (sorry, Carolyn), so I went in search of one.  I found this one I liked and he turned out great!  






Disclaimer:  I don't receive free patterns or money or anything else in exchange for sharing a link to a pattern or vendor.  I use a pattern I like, I'll tell you.  And if I use one I don't like, I'll tell you that, too.  




No comments:

Post a Comment