Wednesday, January 5, 2022

The Golden Girls

The Golden Girls is another of Caleb's favorite TV shows.  I find it dated and not that funny anymore.  (Don't shoot the messenger.)  He loves it, though, and I thought it would be fun to make him a set of ornaments.  I don't know how many different drawings and illustrations I looked at before purchasing these two pieces of clipart on which to base my designs.




Of course, I wanted to add a little bling to each one, so I added a few beads and sequins.  I think they turned out great and Caleb was thrilled.  



I had a piece of zebra print felt that I picked up at Joann years ago.  It's an acrylic square, so it's not the best, but I took stitches a little bigger and did more of them to make sure none pop out.  I think Dorothy looks the most like the actress, but I think Sophia is the funniest with her little purse and her glasses chain.  And, of course, the Rose ornament makes me sniffle a little since Betty White just passed.  

Reminder to clipart designers:  I do not sell the ornaments or the patterns.  I purchase the clipart and use it to make felt patterns.  I profit in no way from anyone else's work.    

No comments:

Post a Comment