Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Sparkle Angel

I make an angel every year for Audrey.  I've about run through all the DeAngelis angels.  (All the ones I like, anyway.)  I knew I was going to have to design something.  In the meantime, I ordered some new felt from National Nonwovens and they had some new glitter felt.  It's kind of interesting.  The dots are random sizes and sort of scattered irregularly.  I had red, white, and green and I thought it would be perfect for a Christmas angel.  I headed over to Etsy and bought a piece of clipart.  Etsy is my go-to place for clipart because I can't draw.  I thought this was perfect for what I wanted:



I think the sparkles on her dress made me think of the glitter on my felt.  I made a change to the hair for engineering purposes.   I think she turned out great!



DISCLAIMERS:

In case anyone happens by and thinks I've stolen someone else's work or thinks I'm profiting from it:


  • purchased the clip-art.  I did not do a "right click/save as."
  • I am not selling a pattern made from this clip-art.  I'm not even giving away a pattern made from this clip-art.  
  • I am not selling ornaments made from this clip-art.  

No comments:

Post a Comment