Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Elsa and Frozen

Back in 2015, I started a set of Frozen characters.  I did Anna and Olaf:





Can someone explain why I didn't put a nose on Anna????  I'm gonna have to fix that.  I meant to get to Elsa in 2016, but somehow that didn't happen.  I make a Disney princess each year for my friend's little girl, Penny.  Penny had a baby sister last October and I asked Naomi, their mom, what she'd like me to make for June each year.  She thought princess sidekicks would be good.  That took me back to Elsa.  I made an Olaf for June and then I finally designed an Elsa for Penny and actually made two so Mariah would have one for her set.  I think next year, I'll make Anna for Penny and then get around to designing that pesky reindeer.  What's his name?  Sven?  Something like that.




Since I sort of cobbled this one together from several different patterns, I'm happy to share it with you:  


No comments:

Post a Comment