Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Lucy

I don't know what it is about these Peanuts patterns, but they seem to be kicking my butt.  First, there was the Charlie Brown fiasco where my facial features turned out so bad, I had to take the whole head off and redo it:




Yikes.  I still cringe when I look at that first one.  Snoopy and Woodstock turned out great.  But then I had an issue with Lucy's skirt.  Here was the first round.  


Seriously -- what is wrong with me?  And it looked even worse from the back.  She looked like she was in a gang with her pants sagging.  I wound up taking the whole skirt off and then I had to glue it back on.  GLUE!!!  Oh, the shame.  I can live with it, though, because she looks so much better:




Here's a side-by-side comparison:


Much better!  We'll see if it can get it in gear when I do the rest of the characters in this series.

PLEASE NOTE:  I have never personally communicated with the pattern designer other than to order the pattern.  I didn't receive a free pattern for this post and I'm sure she doesn't even know this blog exists.  I just saw these photos on Pinterest and followed the link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment