Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ornaments from Susan and Kathy

I've said before that one of my favorite things is when blog readers get the patterns, make some ornaments, and then share their photos!  Kathy has been a faithful stitcher -- AND sharer.  Her work is just beautiful.  She handed her book of patterns to her husband and told him to pick one and he chose Cheezy Claus.  Isn't he adorable??



I had posted some of Susan's ornaments in a previous post. She emailed me again later to tell me that she shared the patterns with her aunt, who got right to work!  Here are some of her ornaments that Susan shared.

Cupcakes
(I'm not sure if this is a Carolyn DeAngelis pattern or not.  They sure are cute!)


Galloping Tortoise


Humphrey Dumphrey III


Snug Bug


Calico Hospitality



Thank you so much, Kathy and Susan, for sharing your work!  I haven't stitched ANY of these particular patterns before and it's always so nice to see a new one finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment