Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Graduates

I was just clearing off the memory card for my camera and found an ornament stowaway!  I got so busy with Christmas that I guess I forgot to post this one.  I did him for our friend, Dave, who just finished with his Bachelor's Degree.




As if this omission wasn't bad enough . . . . I went to find the blog post where I'd written about the female graduate I did a few years ago and couldn't find it!  Apparently, I'd never posted that one, either.  EPIC FAIL!  This was for one of my church kids, Lorraine, and she graduated back in 2010.  Oh well . . . better late than never, right???






I made the little diplomas in Print Shop Deluxe.  The next time I do one of these, I'll do a tutorial.  That mortarboard requires a bit of engineering!  This makes a GREAT personalized gift and is totally worth the effort.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, a tutorial on how you made the diplomas would be greatly appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete