Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Ornament Friends

I am so very excited that not one, but FOUR, Carolyn DeAngelis fans have found this blog and contacted me in the past month!  I wonder what the explanation for THAT happy coincidence is???  Whatever the reason, I'm so excited that our little community has expanded . . . okay, TRIPLED!

Kathy, a new friend who is, ironically, located not all that far from me has some CDA ornaments that her aunt made for her family when she was young.  She would like to start making them herself, so she did a little searching and found the blog.  She was gracious enough to share photos of her aunt's ornaments and I thank her for allowing me to share them here so we can all enjoy them!

Al Pine


Angelica


Carol Singer


Anyone know the name of this one?  I don't have him in my pattern collection!


Claude


Elf Himself the XII


Gogassett


Hop A Bit


Karl Singer


Lollipop Linda


Mom Hopper


Octavius


Sandy


Smart Cookie


Snow Bird


Snug Bug


Sunbonnet Sally


Tootsie


 Traffic Stopper

1 comment:

  1. The cat is Cataby. Amy you should definitely have him in your patterns. If you did not have him I am sure I mailed him to you.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete