Monday, November 27, 2017

Cinderella

I promised my friend, Naomi, a Disney princess/girl each year for her daughter, Penny Jean.  The year she was born, she received Snow White.  Last year I made her Tinkerbell, a pattern I originally designed for Mariah.  This year, I decided to do Cinderella.  This seemed like something that would be easily adaptable from an existing pattern, so I looked at some pictures online after a quick Google search and that helped me with colors and dress details.  






Cinderella's hair immediately made me think of the DeAngelis ballerina pattern called Tip Toe.  And that was my jumping off point.  




All I did was add a skirt and shoes, change the neckline, and draw the shoulder poufs, gloves, choker, and peplum and we were good to go!  




You really can't see it in the photo, but I used glitter felt for all the white pieces to give it a little sparkle.  She was pretty quick and easy and turned out great.  Since I was able to adapt an existing DeAngelis pattern, I'm happy to share this one with you:  





No comments:

Post a Comment