Monday, November 27, 2017

Ornaments from Ouida

I'm not the only one who's been busy stitching.  Ouida sent me pics of some ornaments she's made and they're beautiful  I wish you could see hers up close because you would die of envy if you could see the precision of her stitches.  I love when other people make patterns that I designed.  Here's Ouida's take on my Fisher Price Little People. I'm actually working on a set of these for myself as we speak.   





She also worked up some classic DeAngelis patterns.


Here's Kola Koala.  This one turned out great! 



Betsy Bubbles 



Della from Delft 



This is NOT a DeAngelis, but I'm pretty sure I have this pattern, too.
Janet -- is this one of yours??


1 comment:

  1. Omgoodness, those Fisher Price characters are just adorable! That brings back some good memories!

    ReplyDelete