Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Percival

I don't want to over-share personal information when you're really here to read about felt ornaments!  Suffice it to say that my husband and I are in the process of adopting a 12 year-old girl from foster care and she's a big fan of penguins.  I have ridiculously high reasonable expectations about her level of excitement for all things Christmas -- particularly ornaments.  It seemed obvious to a) start her a collection of felt ornaments and b) make her first one a penguin.  Percival it is!



Definitely not the most exciting of the Carolyn DeAngelis patterns, but still pretty darn cute!  I think Mariah will like him . . . . especially the earmuffs, done in her favorite shade of turquoise.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! Funny, I just got done making Percival for my little boy. I will send you a photo! Congrats on the adoption!!

    ReplyDelete