Monday, November 16, 2009

More Photos From Clif

I had another email from Clif with some wonderful photos of ornaments he's completed. Here's Wild Willy, a DeAngelis ornament that's high on my list to try out.




And this next batch of photos really makes me excited because they're ones Clif designed himself based on the characters from "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." Here's Yukon Cornelius:


This is actually Carolyn DeAngelis' Rudolph pattern:


I have a HUGE elf collection that I get out at Christmas, so these next two really make me happy! Here's Herbie:




and the Choir Master:



This abominable snowman is FANTASTIC!




I've been busy working on Jeffrey Jump-Up, the DeAngelis basketball player. I'd forgotten how many pieces he has and I'm liking him less and less with every stitch! He does look great when he's finished though . . . . photo to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment