Monday, June 3, 2019

Popcorn

Once I finished Hiccups, I knew I wanted to do one of the other clown patterns.  My kids were displeased.  Apparently, they're not fans of clowns.  When did clowns get such a bad rap, anyway?  I had never seen the Popcorn pattern made up before, so I decided to give it a go.  I labored hard over color choice so he wouldn't clash with Hiccups because these are the things I lose sleep over.

I decided to use multi-colored sequins with clear beads on the body and white sequins and multi-colored beads on the sleeves.  I love how it turned out!  I also decided not to do a white face on this one.  I went with the flesh felt and then cut a piece from white for that area around the mouth like some clowns have.  I think he turned out great!




No comments:

Post a Comment