Thursday, July 6, 2017

Downeast Thunder Farm Birds

On Pinterest, I found a wonderful site called Downeast Thunder Farms.  She offers beautiful patterns of all your favorite birds and wildlife and they are TOTALLY FREE!!! They are nicely done with color photos and you can just print them right out.  Cool, right??  My husband loves the birdfeeder outside his office window, so I wanted to make him some birds.  They were pretty quick and I love the detailed stitching you can add.  Get yourself right over to that site and download some patterns!  I'm placing the direct link to the specific patterns under each picture.  

















1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love the Downeast Thunder Farm patterns! I've made quite a few myself- the oriole, robin, and chickadee, plus a few others. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete