Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Playstation Playtime

March was the month for Brayden's ornaments.  He's surprisingly enthusiastic about them given that he's a 15 year-old boy.  I asked him if he had any special requests.  He loves to play video games, so I suggested a boy playing one.  Nope.  He wanted the Playstation logo.  

  

I'll give you a minute.


That's right . . . THE PLAYSTATION LOGO.  That symbol on a black background.  Nothing I said could convince him that would be a pretty stupid ornament.  The Playstation logo on a black background.  That was his first request.  So, with out further ado . . . . here it is:



Is that the dumbest thing you've ever seen, or what??  If it makes you feel any better, he was thrilled with it.  (That's okay . . . it doesn't make me feel any better, either.)



No comments:

Post a Comment