Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Kathy's Ornaments

I first introduced you to Kathy in this post.  Her aunt had made Carolyn DeAngelis ornaments for Kathy's family when Kathy was young.  She wanted to make them herself so I sent her the patterns and she got to work.  Here are the first CDA ornaments she made herself and they are BEAUTIFUL!!

 Green Christmas


Carol & Karl Singer


Katrina



I always love to see the different color combinations that everyone uses.  It gives me new ideas!  Kathy -- we need to know where you got the blades for Katrina's ice skates!

2 comments:

  1. All so cute and love the skates! Katrina has always been my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took 2 paper clips and cut the longest part of the wire off, with part of the curl intact. Then I curled one end to make the "front curl". the other section I made the "u-type" shape. Hubby then lightly soldered together. When done I just stitched it into the bottom of the boot. If I need to I can do photos of each step. K-

    ReplyDelete