Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Pair of Pete Puritans

Thanksgiving is a HUGE deal in our family . . . . and so are Christmas ornaments. Because of those two factors, I've decided to do the Thanksgiving patterns for my nephews over the next five years. We'll start this year with Pete Puritan, done with corresponding hair and eye colors, of course. That's actually Zach Puritan on the left and Alex Puritan on the right. I forced myself do work on them at the same time and I'm glad I did. This one was a little time-consuming and I get bored easily. It would've been hard to make myself do a 2nd one down the pike.


I didn't do anything really special or different. The shoe buckles are separate and glued on. Next year, Pete will get his wife . . . . Polly? Priscilla? I can't remember. Then we'll move on to the Indian man and woman and round out the series with the turkey -- which will NOT be wearing the Santa hat shown in the pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment