Friday, April 2, 2010

New pictures from Clif

I love, love, LOVE getting a Clif email with new ornament pictures. Sometimes, a design that never appealed to me on paper becomes a "must do" when I see someone else's made up. These are some Clif made at Christmas for him and his sisters. Here's Woody:



I love the color combination Clif chose. He's really cute! Here's Woodland Lass. I'm not even sure I have this pattern . . . I'll have to check. Look at the weaving he did on the basket!


I thought Mogul Mike looked cute just from the pattern, but he far exceeds my expecations in 3D form. Boy . . . . I can tell he's a real pain in the patootey, though!



Here's Clif's version of Kane. I love the blue and red combo.


I'm not typically a clown person, but this version of Hiccups is SO cute and colorful that it's going on my short list.



Here's Friday Panda with fresh catch for lunch:



I don't know if you can see it or not here in this picture of Doczee . . . . but Clif's stitches are just perfect!



And, last but not least, here's Dawdling Duck. This makes me want to do a bunch of the bunny and chick patterns for an Easter tree!



No comments:

Post a Comment