Thursday, February 9, 2017

Xmas Little People -- Patterns from Etsy

If you are a Pinterest hound like me, you probably have a board set up for felt ornaments. There are oodles of beautiful ornaments from all over the world.  Many of them lead to links on Etsy where the patterns are available.  That's how I stumbled across these adorable folks:



The great thing about patterns on Etsy is that they're available for immediate download.  Just a few clicks and you can be printing out a pattern and getting ready to stitch.  No more pesky postage fees or hanging around the mailbox in anticipation.  The pattern is available from an Etsy shop called Hello Felt.  You can order these little guys individually, or get them cheaper by ordering all three patterns in a set which is what I did.  The patterns were FANTASTIC.  Very clear instructions, beautiful photos, and even suggestions for different ways to accessorize the ornaments.  I will most definitely be purchasing patterns from this shop again.  If you want to purchase this pattern, click here to go to the Etsy shop.  

Honestly, these are maybe my favorite ornaments ever.  Look at that snowman . . . . how cute is he?







PLEASE NOTE:  I have never personally communicated with the pattern designer other than to order the pattern.  I didn't receive a free pattern for this post and I'm sure she doesn't even know this blog exists.  I just saw these photos on Pinterest and followed the link.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I just saw your little kids on Pinterest and I'm supper happy that you liked my patterns, your little kids are super cute, you're very talented!! Thank you for your kind words <3
    Claudia.
    p.s. Now I know your blog exists and I will keep visiting you ^.^

    ReplyDelete