Friday, September 30, 2016

Fire Chief Freddy

Hello, friends!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've actually been stitching and getting ornaments done, I just haven't taken the time to sit down and write a post.  In addition to ornaments, I've been busy with some other sewing projects including a Victorian dress and a wardrobe of American Girl doll clothes.  Another day, another stitch!

At any rate, here's a new ornament I did for my friend's little boy.  This is the third ornament I've made him and each year I do one of the boys for him.  This year I chose Fire Chief Freddy.  He really turned out great!  There are so many different things you could do with this one in terms of color choice.  I also think he'd be great paired with the fire truck pattern, Red Hot.  I might have to break down and do those for myself some time.

This little guy was relatively quick and easy.  The only thing that bugs me is that I think he needs something in his hand.  An axe, maybe?  Hmmmm . . . . we'll see if I have time to revisit that thought before Christmas.  What do YOU think?  




No comments:

Post a Comment