Sunday, November 30, 2014

Snorkeling Mariah

As I told you in the Pacos post, our family took a vacation to Mexico in August.  One of the highlights was snorkeling.  This was Mariah's first beach vacation and first time snorkeling.  She LOVED it!





I made the Pacos and donkey set for our family tree, but I wanted to make Mariah her own ornament from the trip.  In my search for some suitable images to use, I stumbled upon the website for JW Illustrations.  She has very affordable clip-art packages that lend themselves very well to our purposes.  I purchased several different packages from her, including one that included images of girls snorkeling.  That led to this little cutie, which I named Snorkeling Mariah.  Isn't she great?  We're decorating the tree tomorrow and I can't wait to see her on there!





DISCLAIMERS:

In case anyone happens by and thinks I've stolen someone else's work or thinks I'm profiting from it:


  • I purchased the clip-art.  I did not do a "right click/save as."
  • I am not selling a pattern made from this clip-art.  I'm not even giving away a pattern made from this clip-art.  
  • I am not selling ornaments made from this clip-art.  


No comments:

Post a Comment